I hope that everyone is doing well and had a Happy New Year.
The board has decided to resume meeting via Zoom due to the dramatic increase in COVID cases in the area. The board meeting will start at 6:30 PM, and the general meeting will be immediately after that. Here are some items we might discuss:
- Develop programs for our monthly meetings in 2022
- Plan for the March SwapFest (COVID permitting)
- Plan for our Hamfest (COVID permitting and assuming that W2BEW doesn’t rescind his retirement as Hamfest Chair)
- Coordinate Field Day 2022
- Organize at least one special event station this year (maybe in October and related to the Battle of Saratoga or maybe one related to Track season).
- Identify new public service activities that SCARA can be part of.
- Increase our ARES footprint and publicize our capabilities more than we have.
- Other events/activities of interest to the membership
See your email for the Zoom meeting information for Monday evening, Jan 10.
I hope to see many of you on the screen .